One mans quest to sample 4000 beers by the time he is 40!

Saturday, January 29, 2005

The Crawl

As I crawled out of bed this afternoon I realized two things. One I was feeling alright for how drunk I had been. Two wow what a night of club hopping. This was the first time I had hung out with guys from my shop, so I didn't know what to expect. We started the night off at a place that straight up looked like a ghetto, but only on the outside. Inside it had to be one of the nicest clubs in town it's name is the gecko. The owner and workers were nice and they had darts and pool to play there. We were definitely feeling no pain after there. Then we wandered down to the Bermuda triangle, now this place seems to be a straight up drinking pub, not to busy and not really my style. While we was there we hit a bunch of shots and another guy showed up from work. He talked a few of us into going to Zanadus (I think that is how it's spelled) I can't remember that well I was drunk remember. After more shots and less talk, Mike and I finally went to Eckos to see his friend from his last base. This place was another hole in the wall joint, but it was cool because we could choose the songs to play and everything. The night ended at the Monaco, another classy joint that will definitely get a revisit. Then came the stubble home before curfew. I made it on base after I figured out where I had put my stupid id. It wasn't that cold and I stumbled to my room. Threw my cloths on the floor, took 5 aspirin for the morning pain, and dozed off to sleepy time.

Mike stopped by and woke me up, he looked like he had been beat up. Sometime after we left Monacos he had to have fell or something because his hand and face looked like he had been punched. All I know is he wasn't in a fight or anything because I would have stopped it or got involved for sure. My friends don't get whacked on for free. Well I think I will go out again tonight but not drink just hang out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home