One mans quest to sample 4000 beers by the time he is 40!

Friday, January 28, 2005

Disclaimer

I remember back in the day when I wrote a sports column for my last base I always put a disclaimer, mainly because I am shitty at spelling and grammar. Well I need to throw one in tonight. After a week of no drinking, barely eating, and no sleep. I am going out to get wasted as I can before midnight curfew. So below will be my disclaimer for tonight.

Disclaimer: If you see me on my face please pick up and return me to dorm 476 room 201. If I shall figure out how to type anything when I get back let it be so funny and totally not of any reasonable thought that I will not be able to stay in my chair laughing so hard. If by chance I get lucky, let it not be with a fat hairy chick so help me god.

See you all on the flip side of this Quarter!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home