One mans quest to sample 4000 beers by the time he is 40!

Sunday, February 13, 2005

BDU'S Forever!!

Here I am sitting in my room on a Sunday in my BDU's (battle dress Uniform), realizing sometimes it is true I work 24/7 365. Friday I work all the way up until 2am Saturday morning, trying to get all the maintenance I could done before this upcoming exercise. I swear I am a slave to the grind, whatever shift I am on does the most work. Weather I have appointments or not they expect me to show and do more work than 3 people. This is rough on me, but at the end of a long night of jobbin I can say "I like to see anyone work harder than me at keepin America free".

Enough work talk and ranting. Last night I met like two of the hottest Korean chicks ever, nothen against Koreans, but usually I just am not attracted to them. The one I was teamed up with to play darts was named Mi Soon, she was like wow body. Everyone knows I kinda have a pogo stick fetish (kinda skinny chick I can stand on there head in bed , then jump up and down on like a pogo stick) and she could have possibly been 98lb if that. I mean I wouldn't kick any women to the curb without knowing them first anyways. I have standards, just not the best ones, lol. I definitely can see myself spending more time at the club she works at as waitress, The Gecko. From the outside it looks like a dump and you have to walk up a million stairs, but the prices are decent and the ladies are smokin. What guy wouldn't want to spend time with hotties. Really we think about sex 18hrs a day and dream of it another 6, so why not want eye candy around. The place has two pool tables and two dart boards, with reasonable drink prices. Well I ended up blowing like $100 dollars easy last night, but hey it was fun. Me and my friend Mike lived it up, he even got me to play a dart shark and I guess I either threw well or she was to drunk because I won 2 out 3. I had watched her play before and whoop some ass so it had to be the alcohol, us Americans stay same caliber when we drink if we are decent, which I think I am.

Well the walk home was a total different story of a time. We were running late because one minute it was 830 the next it was ten minutes to curfew. So we started for the gate and sure enough I spot my friend Bosco and his bright ass orange jacket. We stop at the stand he is at to get a famous chicken on a sick, which could be rat who knows it's only drinkin food don't eat if your sober. All of a sudden my boy Stanley gets pushed and a scuffle breaks out. Mike is wrapped up and this short African American comes out of no where and pimp slaps him, I mean like out of a Rick James special or something. Today Mike has a big cut on his chin, what a brain dead bitch that guy was who pimp slaps anyways. Needless to say we get out of the fracas before the PoPo showed up and dragged us all to jail. I missed out on my chicken on a stick what a bummer.

I took a hydroxycut and three aspirin before bed and well I felt like a million dollar bill in a poor mans hand when my parents called at 730am this morning. OMG I just heard Tiffany on the exercise radio they are so crazy here, now I am going to have "Runnin just as fast as we can" stuck in my mind for hours. Well as I put it I have to get ready to save America ass from another fictitious battle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home