One mans quest to sample 4000 beers by the time he is 40!

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Bowl Me Over with Words

Well folks I am back after my one day catch up on sleep day. I really need to tell myself that the nap I am about to take is going to take 11 hrs so you need to post before taking it. Anyways I went bowling for the first time since I left Germany and let me tell you I need to do it more often. It was like winning a million dollars and moving from Ozark Hills to Beverly Hills ( I know this is my one and only Beverly Hillbillies comment). At my last base the lanes and machines were so backwoods compared to here. Now I am not going to be obtaining my PBA card anytime soon but I bowled 138 in Germany and tonight I averaged a solid 174. I know say wow now, like anyone out there really cares.

Tomorrow night I start my first of two days on swings (that shifts from 4pm to 2amish). The whole reason is stupid if you ask me, but I don't get paid enough yet to bitch. I mean they think the other NCO on that shift can't handle it without me. Which is a line of bullshit if you ask me. I will be working like the worst thing in my shop for the next two days and if I don't accomplish it I will have to work Sat, yeah me. No pressure what so ever. I really am starting to think people around here don't get the game. We work for the loaders on the line, if they mess stuff up we fix it we are the customer service agent for our customers (flightliners). No instead of giving people the benefit of the doubt on things my Supers have to run and backstab them as much as they can. You know what happens when two people get in a pissing contest, both people end up drenched in eachothers pee. That isn't cool in my book unless your one of those sick bastards who is into golden showers.

I'm going to leave you all with a site of a man who knows how to party and feels no shame. I leave you with him because I have to go change myself because I soiled my pants laughing so friggin(NYawkers alternate word for fuck , that's for April,hehehe) hard.

http://db.playego.com.br/orafiles/01122005120941567g.swf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home