One mans quest to sample 4000 beers by the time he is 40!

Friday, February 25, 2005

Caught Up

Well I think I have finally caught up on my reading and as you can see this post will probably carry me into Saturday, but I have been busy posting in a good way. I really did miss all my adoring fans, okay all two or three of you, lol. When I got home today I was so exhausted that I ate half my Turkey Sub from Subway and took a nap to catch up on some needed sleep. I at the most got 3 hrs last night and had to start the day watching a General talk and talk for 2hrs and give stripes away to a bunch of noners (military people who jobs are important, but don't help us put bombs on targets). Needless to say I was pissy the rest of the day. Then I had to go through some stupid training in which I had to get dressed up in my chem gear. By 1pm I was really feeling wore down, but the flight kitchen had steaks for lunch and all was forgotten for now. Then around quittin time I was reminded how two face people are.

This one guy in my shop uses his ability to find stuff wrong to get out of work and in the mean time get my coworkers in trouble. See if he got it good enough where the boss doesn't care that he hasn't turned out any equipment all week, that's cool more power to him. However to go and rat out someone who you don't even know did or didn't do it right is just a kick in the nuts. I really could careless for the guy that is now in trouble, but handle it on the lowest level, don't go running around flappin your cum guzzler. Now I had already told a guy I was going to take care of it and it ruined any chance I had to restore piece while ass raping the guy who fucked up for the 100th time this week.

Stuff like this is how I start getting burned out and have to sit back and breath deep, before blowing up like a Korean Scud. See a Korean Scud has no real radar package it's like playing lawn darts on a bigger level. They can launch them in our direction but can only hope in the end that it hits it's target. So when I blow up innocent people usually feel the wrath too.

Well I think I will actually get up early get a fresh hair cut and see what dart boards they carry on base. This is my first weekend that I plan on spending not doing any drinking. I am sure you will hear how it is going throughout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home