One mans quest to sample 4000 beers by the time he is 40!

Saturday, February 19, 2005

D....R,,,U'''N---K

Okay so I have been out on the town. I think a week of bullshit merits me havin some fun. Tonight I played it off but damn I am getting really good at darts. Even when I am drunk I am playing awesome. I mean I have always considered myself good I did close cricket out once with 11 darts when the best possible is 9, but I haven't played for over a year. My boy Mike and me won 2 straight and if we hadn't missed bulls 3 straight turns would have won the 3rd. I kinda helped us more than him, but he is alright too.

Anyways me and Mike are going to do the same startin early tomorrow since we have Monday off woohoo. I can not wait. If I post please put your PG-13 glasses on so you don't read my real vulgar lines, lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home