One mans quest to sample 4000 beers by the time he is 40!

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Food for Thought

Well last night after one of the worst Annual Awards Banquet meals ever. They announced the winners of the awards and sure enough my boy E lost to a chick out of Med group. I mean what's more important in the USAF, because as we all know awards are based on how well you can write bullshit more and who reads the bullshit. I guess fictitious numbers about saving peoples lives while not in a active war zone means more than numbers of enemy that would have been really killed if we were in a war zone. I agree while saving fictitious lives is important, the work my boy did helped us save lives by murdering fictitious armies also is important. Plus isn't the USAF whole mission bombs on target. Hands down he should have won. Now I know why people can't get appointments at the hospital, because they are to busy writing awards packages to see common sick/hurt people.

Something kind of has me bothered about my blog since a comment by a friend the otherday. I have been pondering how to deal with that. K is a really close friend and while I mostly comment in my own way about whatever sounds funny and interesting in my head at that time. K must have really taken it personnel and I am sorry for that.

Now here is where I throw in my BUT. My posts are about what I am doing, feeling, past experiences, and the normal yadda yadda. So if everyone wants to see me keep doing them then people need realize a few things. For starters I am a fat short guy, I have been 5'8" for more than half my pathetic life. I grew up around 120-130lbs and now I am 187lb with a beer gut, or as I call it a fuel tank for a sex machine. Do I enjoy my extra weight and being short, no I do not, but I do have self confidence enough to enjoy life as is. I might live almost this whole year here in Korea without having a companion and sex. Now for you that don't know me well I am like super shitty at relationships and seems that I surround myself with women who I know will dump me so I don't ruin it first. On the other hand I have to say it's going to be hard not having sex because well I love it. To be honest I am one of those please your woman guys. I can't see myself wanting to waste my time with a self centered bitch of an American chick here. As well as the women down town are somewhat attractive, but most are working girls and that means they want my money for a good time. Basically what the last lines also come down to although I am a guy friend to many women, when it comes to saying the things to be boy friend material or creative in a none friends way, I am a real pussy.

I have learned along time ago that the above flaws and the others I don't want to bore everyone with although make me hurt when people pick on me about, do not ruin the way I live life. Because when it comes down to it I enjoy who I am for who I am. I am me, sometimes asshole, most the times comedian, and I want to think an all around good guy and friend.

Now everyone blast away with comments so I can get all pissed off and drunk. Then as my friend says I will have an excuse to pick up an ugly chick. OUT!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home