One mans quest to sample 4000 beers by the time he is 40!

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Miss Kim Burgers

Friday night was just another typical Friday night or was it. I got home from work around 6pm, which seems late to most, but early to me. Mike dropped by at around 7ish to see what we were going to do. He has been cleaning the dorm all week and it seems that he had been celebrating the week by drinking 3 or 4 big glass of crown and coke. More crown and less coke really, so he was in rare form. We made it down town a little after 8 and began or club crawl. We went to the Apple, The Whiskey and ended the night at Echos. Then as I dragged Mike back to base to beat curfew, we stopped to have the infamous Miss Kim Burger. It is really hard to explain it has egg, meat, a onion or sour crout topping on it. All I know is that when your drunk it hit the spot.
After getting back to the dorm I took Mike up to his room and I ended up seeing Ally and Adam, which just turned into more drinking and reliving old war stories.

Tonight I have that ass kissing to do errr I mean banquet to go to. We will see how that goes. I hope my boy wins he really deserves it. Unfortunately some dumb bimbo dental chick will probably win because she cleaned over million teeth and saved three people during root canals by providing the doctor with top notch hand jobs. All my troop did was put bombs on target so our enemies die and repair unsafe guns that if accidentally went off could hurt American troops. As you can see the dental chick provided way more than my troop, hahaha.

This has been my second extended weekend since I have been here, which rocks since tomorrow will have been a month in Korea already for me. Now if I could get my finances straight I can start buyin nock off stuff and have more fun. I mean who doesn't want a wardrobe of nakey errr nike gear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home