One mans quest to sample 4000 beers by the time he is 40!

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Missing Post

Well seems that I missed my chance at a Valentines Day post. Maybe because this special Hallmark Holiday really is just another day in my book. It's not that I am single or that I am depressed about it, I just think it's stupid. Why should I go out and waste a bunch of money on all these expensive thrills for the opposite sex that never last. They should call it lust day. Oh and that saying it's the thought that counts can suck it to. When was the last time flowers and chocolates got me laid....That's right never!

Okay the reason I missed it, well I worked 13hrs on Sunday-Monday morning. So when I got home I went straight to bed. Well just about the time I got back up for my next shift I was to tired to care, got dressed and went back to work. I do have to say my internet friends came out in full force and I did appreciate all the mail when I got home this morning from work.

Well next time I get on here Valentines has made me think about, writing my theory about dating and hookers. God I hope I shake this sleepy bug before work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home