One mans quest to sample 4000 beers by the time he is 40!

Friday, February 25, 2005

Music Meme

Well as I was catching up on some blog reading I noticed this on Vic's page so I decided why not so here goes.

Random 10 from my computer:

1. Addis Black Widow - What comes around goes around (Some French pop band that never really made it big but good song)
2. Brad Paisley - Whiskey Lullaby (sad sad song)
3. Brassy - Play some D (She big on Euro MTV)
4. Drowning Pool - Bodies
5. Jimmy Buffett- Cheese Burger in Paradise
6. The Knack - My Sharona
7. Mad Season - I don't know anything (Layne Staley band after Alice in Chains)
8. Missy Elliott - Get ur freak on
9. N.E.R.D - Lap Dance (Pharrell before he got big)
10. Ugly Kid Joe - The cats in the cradle

Amount of Music on your Computer:
5008 songs 21.8GB (I still haven't gotten around to adding my CD so I can burn them) & 212 Music Videos (Which I started doing instead of stealing errr borrowing music)

Last CD you bought: Cross Canadian Rageweed

Last song you listened to before receiving this message: Kelly Clarkson - Since you been gone (I'm watching MTV and well they play her video ever hour)

Five songs that you either play a lot, or mean a lot to you:
1. Deep Blue Something - Breakfast at Tiffany's (Well I got my groove on for the first time when it was playing, Didn't even last the 3minute track,lol)
2. Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby (Never forget Dave, Brady and I back in the Tech School days in Sheppard AFB Witchita Texas)
3. Ryan Adams (Josh and I drinking song, if you never heard it you need to and listen to the words it's great)
4. Eagles - Hotel California (Back in the day listening to 45s on the turn table with my best friend Marlin)
5. Beastie Boys - Brass Monkey (The beat is just crazy and well those bastards didn't play it when I saw them in concert)

I guess from everything I read I am suppose to pass this on, but I am one of those guys who has really no one to pass it on since everyone I know has done it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Addis Black Widow is Swedish, not french.

7:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home