One mans quest to sample 4000 beers by the time he is 40!

Monday, February 07, 2005

Search Engine Results

I recently have been monituring my blog thru Site Meter, just to see if I really do get read without joining a bunch of those sites that promote my page. It's really cool to find out I do have some followers now. The first time I would have to say that I stopped bloggin because one I was lazy and two I really didn't think anyone read my nonsence. Weather it be he fact that I read about 10 or so blogs that I post comments on and they wonder who I am or the random passer bye I average about 8 hits or so a day. Recently I added April to my daily reads links because I really enjoy her blog and well she has hit a milestone that I someday hope to reach. 1000 hits, way to go!! I can say that this time around has been a lot better ego booster to my already large brain matter.

Well today I was amazed when I found out that someone had reached my site through a yahoo search. Normally this wouldn't had caught my eye at all, but then again it was the first time that I saw what the person was searching for. All I can say is I had to pick myself up off the floor from the laughter. I recently read another blog that is on my daily reads by Johnnie Walker in which someone had found his page looking for "girls putting garden slugs in her pussy". Well I would say that the person looking for mine is on that eerie level, the persons search was for "women fart cam sounds". Now that just has to make you laugh, because I guess I have talked about women, my webcam, and fart sound before in previous post in 2003, which led this person to my site. This person had to be dissapointed that I actually did not have sound bites of women releiving themself on my site. All I can say is I hope his other hits paid off for him. I was page 63 off the 14000 pages that was hit from that search. Wow yahoo must love me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home