One mans quest to sample 4000 beers by the time he is 40!

Monday, February 21, 2005

To Be or Not To Be

Well to be or not to be is the question here in Korea? The answer is drunken fool. Myself I am what you call a calm and collective drunk. Not much bothers me I don't get to stupid but have fun. My friend Mike is a drunken fool and he blacks out. Well my other friends Ally and Adam....More Ally than Adam because she hot. I might have pissed her off by bringing Mike over, but in the end she knows that I am a great guy. My friends talk to much and I like to get drunk , what else can she expect. Okay she and Mike might not remember this night fully, but no matter how drunk I am I always do.

Anyways, tonight I played the worse darts of my life and got asked by two different people to play on their teams next dart season. The next season starts in like Mar or Apr. Since I will be here until Jan 06 then I will be able to play hopefully. Truly I have started playin again and I am not that bad already. Not to the point I want to be yet, but I will work hard at it until I am.

I wish everyone knew how many times I had to retype stuff on here, I am really how to put this softly. FUCKED UP!!! Till next time tschusse all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home