One mans quest to sample 4000 beers by the time he is 40!

Friday, February 11, 2005

Yawn

Wow well another day has passed and I am exhausted. I work my first swing shift in over 4 1/2 yrs. It was fantastic, no boss barkin in my ear, nobody needing me to do something for them, and I even got to eat midnight chow for the first time to. Which means breakfast foods for the first time since I have been here. The only draw back is that I got home on Friday 130am, so that means I will be missing out tonight on partyin and will get home after 12am on Sat. We will see.

I am kinda sittin here yawning and debatin with my conscience if I should walk down and get a soda. I have that taste in my mouth like I want one, but would the caffeine be the right thing before bed. On the other hand I might want to catch up on some of my favorite blogs. Damn I am going to get the soda after I am done. Plus this will help me adjust more to the shift tomorrow night.

I hope I stay on swings after this, don't get me wrong I have a good working relationship with people I work with on days. I just like sleepin in and not worrying about getting up late. I also want to be up more often when people are up in the USA. This is made possible by not getting of until morning here, which will be afternoon in the US. Who knows I don't have enough pull here yet to make these things happen anyways. All I know is a 300lb rabbit is a big rabbit in my book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home